Job vacancy | Housekeeper
The Lochgoilhead Centre is a busy outdoor education centre catering for up to 152 guests at any one time. We work with school groups, youth groups and uniform organisations delivering a seven day a week operation. The centre is owned and run by Scouts Scotland and creates opportunities for young people to take part in a wide and varied range of outdoor activities. Almost all of our groups are residential groups and will stay at our site for between one night and seven nights.
• Delivering high standards of cleanliness across the site
• Supervising a small team of staff and volunteers
• Maintaining effective communication with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the centre
• Maintaining risk assessments & COSHH assessments records
• Maintaining H&S records for staff induction, COSHH, manual handling, risk assessments and fire procedures
• Maintaining supplies and leasing with suppliers.
• Departmental budgeting responsibilities
• Able to nurture good working relationships and operate as part of a wider team
• Self-motivated with good time keeping
• Flexibility to deal with varied workload
• Understanding of H&S requirements
• Able to rota for a small team of staff and volunteers
• Communicate effectively with other teams and the wider areas of Scouts Scotland
• Strong problem solving ability
Salary and benefits
Job type – Full time (35hrs per week)
Remuneration – £14,560 (£8.00 per hour)
This post has a live-in option with shared accommodation within our staff accommodation block. En-suite rooms with shared kitchen and communal space shared with other live-in staff.
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com
Call 01301 703217 for further information .
Immediate start might be possible.